It’s Friday, which is usually the final day for good PS5 restock news. With Amazon Prime Day approaching, both US and UK hopefuls will have their sights set on picking up a new-gen Sony system. What’s more, other retailers could well be looking to compete with their own drops. Get all of the latest info in this PSLS PS5 Restock Update for July 8, 2022.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, July 8?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
For today, July 8, those hunting for a PS5 in the US will want to ensure that they are signed up and ready for potential drops from the likes of Amazon.com and PlayStation Direct. Amazon is especially worth keeping an eye on as the annual Amazon Prime Day is taking place on July 12-13, so it’s expected that the gigantic e-tailer will be selling plenty of PS5s.
- Amazon – Registering interest and Amazon Prime Day approaches!
- PS Direct – Registering interest!
- Best Buy – Expected soon!
- GameStop – Restock occurred on June 24.
- Target – Reporting its stock levels every day on the Target website.
- Walmart – Restocked on June 2.
- Sam’s Club – Drop happened on May 19.
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on May 19.
- AntOnline – Restock occurred on July 6.
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
While it’s tough to find PS5 consoles in stock, accessories for the new Sony system are more widely available. Take a look at the product links above for some of our faves.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, July 8?
For today, July 8, UK hopefuls should check out Smyths Toys.
Amazon Prime Day for the UK is also on July 12-13, so keeping an eye on the PlayStation 5 product page would be wise!
In other PlayStation news, the Shinzo Abe assassin has been misidentified as Hideo Kojima by politicians and media. Crystal Dynamics may be hinting at a Gex and Legacy of Kain revival. Some of July 2022’s Extra/Premium Games have possibly leaked.